Saturday 30 June 2012

Best diet plan for weight loss 100 pounds overweight by dieting

Best diet plan for weight loss to lose the weight steadily

At one point in my life, I was more than 100 pounds overweight. I was able to lose the weight and keep it off by dieting and exercising, and it feels great. I sometimes have friends come to me and ask me what's the best diet plan for weight loss to lose the weight steadily and keep it off. I can understand why they ask me this question, because I too tried a number of diet plans before I actually had success, and it can be quite frustrating. The best diet plan for weight loss is one that involves following the food pyramid and getting the types of food in the proper proportion to each other, but with reduced portion sizes. When I was losing weight, I always tried to keep my daily caloric intake to around 1,800 calories. I was not shedding weight at a meteoric rate with this weight-loss plan, but it was steady and it stayed off. There is a reason nutritionists created the food pyramid, and it should be followed to ensure you get your proper nutrition. A good diet plan for fat loss also involves drinking a lot of water. This tends to be neglected or overlooked when thinking of an effective weight-loss plan, because we usually focus most of our attention on diet and exercise. Drinking a lot of water is good for a number of reasons. It helps you to stay properly hydrated, it flushes out your system and keeps you healthy, it fills you up, and best of all, there are absolutely no calories in water. In other words, you can drink as much as you like, guilt-free. A third component to a diet plan for weight loss is eating plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains with fiber. The fresh fruits and vegetables can be eaten as much as you want and won't make you gain weight. Whole grains that are high in fiber are going to fill a person up and help them to stay regular. These are the types of healthy foods that are the backbone of a great diet plan that will help almost anyone to lose weight and keep it off permanently. It took me a while to find the best diet plan for fat loss, but I really feel that I have. It mainly involves portion control, drinking plenty of water and making better choices. If one combines these things with regular exercise, the sky is the limit for your weight-loss goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment