Symptom of high blood pressure critical level jumps up high bp exists
Symptom of high blood pressure critical medical examination
Of the millions of Americans suffering from high blood pressure (bp), the condition goes undetected for lack of evident symptoms. Dubbed as the "silent killer", the disorder will be discovered only if medical examination will be performed for a different health disorder. In worst cases, discovery will take place only if the hypertension has reached its peak, which is usually the critical level.
When the diastolic blood pressure (lower number) reaches 75 in a particular day and jumps up to more than 100 the next day, the symptom of high bp exists. However, this is not the usual case since bp creeps up gradually over the years where the body adjusts to the changes. Henceforth, the normal feeling is still there until your doctor discovers that your bp level is too high.
Nevertheless, some of these symptoms may frequently recur, enough to suspect that your blood pressure is beginning to mount:
1. Headaches, feeling depressed without particular reason and always tense - the increase in the adrenal gland called adrenal medulla results to the elevation of bp.
2. Ringing sound in the ears - occurs when thousands of tiny auditory hair are damaged causing total or partial hearing loss.
3. Dizziness - there will be a sudden shift from low blood pressure to high bp particularly when rising up in the morning after a midnight sleep.
4. Sudden nosebleeds - here the blood pressure has reached 180 (systolic)/110 (diastolic) mmHg causing rupture in the tiny blood vessels of the nose.
5. Blurred vision - occurs when the pressure is causing damage to the tiny blood vessels supplying blood to the eyes; there is buildup of fluid underneath the retina, causing damage to the optic nerves.
If you experience any of these symptoms, do not hesitate to go to the doctor for proper medical evaluation. As the years go by, these indications are the accumulation of being a type A hypertensive person. Contributing factors are stress, poor nutrition, lack of fitness, heredity, and overload of insulin, excess salt resulting to sodium-potassium imbalance, dietary fat surplus, and alcohol.
In case high blood pressure is not immediately established, health conditions will be affected and may lead to heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, or even death. As a preventive measure, medical check-up especially for those with familial history of hypertension, is necessary to deal with the disorder effectively.
As a point of consideration, the symptoms of having high blood pressure is the result of the actions one applies to his body, either by food, activities or the lack of activity. Meaning, the more healthy foods eaten, the less stressful the situations and enough exercises engaged in, the more chances of the individual to have good health.